Sunday 17 December 2006

‘Down Your Street’

As your local Conservative Spokesperson, I am keen to ensure that you and your neighbours’ concerns are effectively represented and, where possible, addressed.

On a recent walk around the ward, I spotted that a number of paving stones situated outside the Third Age Centre looked in need of some attention. As a result, I have reported this matter to the Council. Furthermore, it was noted that Liverpool Street was missing its own street sign! This too has been reported for action and I hope that a new sign will be in position shortly.

If you have a problem or issue down your street, which you like to discuss with me, then please drop me a line and I will be pleased to help in any way that I can.

Alternatively, you can always get in touch with the Council by reporting any environmental, street, road or neighbourhood related matters to Actionline on actionline@southampton.gov.uk

No comments: